The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings:
Booking and payment terms
- All quoted prices and all payments due are in Euros (€).
- In order to validate a booking a deposit of 25% of the total rental quoted must be paid within 7 days from the date of confirmation. Details on where to send the deposit with be supplied at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- The outstanding balance is to be paid in full two months prior to the holiday or in full at the time of booking should the confirmation be less than 2 months prior to the start of the booking.
- It is normal practice for us to request a deposit of €250 per week, which will be refundable once the maids have cleaned the premises and confirmed no breakages or damage to the property.
- Customers are required to provide for themselves all necessary insurances against personal injury, damage, theft, cancellation, delay, etc.
- The funds are non-refundable and in case of a cancellation cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
Arrival & Departure
- Unless otherwise stated, check in is from 3pm onwards.
- All properties must be vacated by 11am in order for us to prepare the property for the next incoming guests.
General Property rules
- No visitors are allowed on the premises without our express permission.
- No smoking in the premises, as guests often prefer non smoking rentals. (Please feel free to smoke outside whilst enjoying the view.)
- Absolutely no pets are allowed unless by written agreement from the owner.
- We are not responsible for any noise or disturbance going on in the nearby area such as traffic or construction works.
- Water, electricity and gas consumption are included in the price other than air-conditioning which is coin operated by meter.
- If the key fob is removed from the key, then a charge will be levied to compensate for increased electricity used.
- Maid service is provided once a week for rentals of more than 7 nights.
- No refund of money paid can be made for breach of booking terms and/or property rules.
For more information, please contact us.